Tuesday, 9 July 2013

Trying again... Today's exercise for Wednesday, 10 / 07 /13

The Workout:
40 minute jog - about 6 km (if I am being generous)
4 minutes Blogilates Total Body video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROW4QGcVnpc
My exercise:
  • Strength: Five minutes
  • Flexibility: Five minutes targeting stretching
Cool down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dRsC1YdXqOc
  • Seven minute yoga video for flexibility
OK so after a valiant attempt and going hard core cray cray into fitness, I survived for a couple of days but in hindsight was probably not a tenable regime with university exams and full time work in the way. I have tried for the last few days to get back into it and have mostly ended up not running because I slept through my alarm. But this morning, despite sleeping in to 11 am (yes eleven in the morning people!) I got my sorry ass out of bed and went jogging. And dragged the boyfriend out with me too. Baby steps people, a slow jog followed with tasters of pilates. Easy I know, but I did it people and let me tell you that was hard. AND I did not follow it with an unhealthy greasy meal so I win on two counts today. Bring on tomorrow.
I can totally do this. If I exercise tomorrow, I can totally do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment