| Honestly, how can you be so sexy and fit and strong AND slim at the same time? Screw you male patriarchy and female body stereotypes! |
So I'll admit I am a little intimidated by the goals that I have set for myself - but, go hard or go home right? It is the night before and I have looked through some sexy girls in sports bras on for inspiration.
The Workout:
60 minute cycle
25 minutes Blogilates as per Beginner's Calendar
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tUVvec3z-mo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOOITqP8MZU
My exercise:
- Strength: Five minutes
- Flexibility: Five minutes targeting stretching
Cool down: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pnOoxwi9aE
- Ten minute yoga video for weight loss
So how did I do? Well I think the lesson from today is not to procrastinate. If you procrastinate, you will find that instead of being good and getting up at six am to do your routine, you leave it till when it is rainy and ark at six pm. And then you find you have less energy to do the second part and miss out your sixty minute run.
Of course, I probably (and this is very hard for me to admit) aimed a little too high with two hoours of cardio on my second day. I'll try doing baby steps next time.
Further note as to why should not exercise in the evening: you will feel deserved of an OTT delicious and unhealthy gigantic meal. You will keep eating until you are full because you feel like a polar bear that just wants to eat and cuddle up and hibernate. You are not a polar bear! Do not hold down that nozzle on the whipped cream can!! You are a twenty year old woman whose metabolism will not last forever!!
Ahem. Exercise in the morning, when time constraints mean you can't have any more than you need.
No comments:
Post a Comment