Thursday, 17 November 2011

At the Hungry Stage

Ok. So I am at the point when you really feel like eating. Like every thought seems to lead to food. Today I have eaten  before midday a serving of yoghurt, a jam doughnut, a flat white and two pieces of wholegrain bread. Post midday I had two servings of quinoa with half an avocado and half a tomato (Can you tell which meal was provided by my boyfriend and which was provided by my mother? haha)

And now I am nearing dinner time and I am rather hungry indeed. When you are like this, eating seems like the most rational and natural act you could ever do. Yet I know when I have eaten, if I cross that threshold and have just a teaspoon of food more than I need, my meal will feel like some dastardly, gluttonous act. It feels like a big risk.

I think I will just go for a run. I know that tonight I will have to eat, so such calorie expenditure will act as damage control for overeating.

No comments:

Post a Comment