So three days completed, three days successful out of four! Of course, shit happens and in this case the shit was my mother's birthday. Difficult to squeeze a workout in... but nevertheless! I got back on the band wagon! And how sweet was my reward!
Tonight in the depth of the darkness as the evening ensconced the world, I ran and I felt amazing. I had one of those transcendental runs where it feels like the trees around you are trying to tell you something, where you feel like you are being party to such secret animist world. I could have gone on for ages. It seemed that I couldn't go fast enough. Even when I sprinted I felt I could go faster. Even when my feet where sore I felt like I could go faster.
So I had a good last two days. I have stuck with the same yoga video all week and find that I am getting quite good at it, as I am with some of those exercises that I originally really struggled with, the pull ups and the skipping. I think next week I shall be able to make these harder.
Kudos to me! Running on air through the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment